Aug 10, 2008

It's Times again!

My blog got featured in Times of India on 17th of july ( and the 2nd time I saw my name in this paper!last time there was a full pic )
Not that the newsprint got the blog any more attention (or the lack of it) than it already enjoys/suffers, but a lil media attention never hurts( ask the celebs)


Talking of Times of India , I'm working there now...( for the 2nd time round too)

No ,I'm not one of your kurta clad jhola carrying journos there , I wish!
I sell ads in Bangalore Mirror.Interestingly from an aspired career of making ads, I'm selling them. The same ads which make a newspaper run and its employees earn their bread and butter. My job involves going retail-hopping and marketing my paper to the prospects for ad reasons.
Nobody's bought any ad from me yet but it's only been a few days. The bright side?- The perks include being offered complimentary coffees and chocolate fudges at cafes! A taste of how powerful the media can be.

3 comments:

manuscrypts said...

the ad crew?

demonica said...

ya why?

tropical seagull said...

hey! how do you sell ads? and does it involve a lot of work?>