Aug 16, 2009

My last post was on 23rd June!! and here I am on 16th Aug trying to make up for 3months gone without having given someone a good use of their 5minutes they'd ve spent reading my post!( this line is so ironic considering what's gonna follow)
Am not gonna say ' ooh i've been so busy' and ' i dont log on much these days' 'cos dude I'm like the most loyal and active patrons of the WWW and the reason google has it's flourishing advertising program.

It's deeper...In this meanwhile, I've been doing a lot of reading- reading of others' blogs and man every time I read the next, i'm more impressed and rather jealous and less smug about my own...i mean everyone out there ( ok not everyone. I dont mean those who copy-paste stuff on 'their' blog or those who give twitterish (' I ate pizza for lunch!) 'updates on a blog and hope to pass it as literature. But I'm talking about the ones that actually give value to that precious time of yours you give to them. they're all either fantastically written/worded, have some meaningful insight, good deal of information or hell are just brilliant or fun in other ways! and that got me-a-thinking. I've been like ' Dude so what is there in MY blog'??why should people gimme the time I require of them by way of having a public blog and expecting readership... Ok fine some of my posts are really good and in most of them there're some originally good lines, and well yeah I do avoid the cliche like the plague...and have received comments time and again..But like i said i wish i could be funnier. i wish could come up with something people quote apart from " Swine's flu's a pig's revenge for hamburger" ! ( ok i found it really witty!) . I wish i could create outstandingly brilliant pieces of literature or poetry ( cos these days everyone seems to be a reincarnation of wordsworth even wannabes who lift stuff off death metal songs and tweak them to pass as poetry!" )I wish i could tell a story... something! But in terms of value what is my blog all about? Is there even anyone who reads it apart from a handful of loyal friends who read it at gunpoint ( and YOU are probably one of them!!)! or is it just a 'venting machine', a place created selfishly for me let off steam, to express what I think, MY opinions, snippets of MY life....and hence the long absence from blogville to reflect and think if i could really be any of these things I see in others and be the same...and you know what I've concluded -I think not...these people do stuff that comes to them -naturally and the others just try too hard.And i guess that's what a blog's about...expressing yourself- Your individuality....and i guess mine's too and there's no reason why i should begrudge being myself...so yeah Im gonna continue blogging like before...after all being good writer is not writing in a style people like ... it's creating a style so good people start liking it...I've made peace with the blogger that i am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to interpret a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement age list and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Cheer contain into public notice my site as well and leave to me conscious what you think. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I have infer from a scarcely any of the articles on your website trendy, and I unqualifiedly like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap period roster and disposition be checking promote soon. Will contain out of order my orientation as well and let me conscious what you think. Thanks.