Dec 6, 2011

Let's...


Let's run away or just stay,
let's do something silly,
It's what you've done to me,
Pay for your incredulity.

you got all that you need,
let me show you a way,
to get something you seek,
make your wealth,reach your heart.

If i missed your eyes,
let me get your soul,
I'll make you your ginger tea
when it rains, when it pours

When the wine's over,
I'll hold up the empty glass,
Ask you to kiss it,
and get high on your smile,

One by one, I'll hear your stories,
tell you some of mine,
and when you see me dozing,
I'll tell you to tell me one more time

Let's ride away into the sunset,
or stay inside and soak the warmth,
it's ok, if you leave me behind,
I'll be right here to welcome you back

when you wish a wish,
seeing a shooting star,
I'll close my eyes & join my hands,
thank it for granting mine.

let's lie on the mountains,
watching the stars,past twilight,
blowing away soap bubbles,
into the morning sunshine.

Let's run away or just stay,
let's do something silly,
It's what you've done to me,
Pay for your incredulity

No comments: